- Sellers are required to fulfil the delivery within their stated delivery time
Sellers need to deliver within the delivery time stated within their listing, unless the buyer agrees to delay due to unforeseen circumstances. Sellers are advised to set a delivery time frame that they can commit and deliver, as advertised on their listing. If a seller fails to deliver multiple times, ZeusX reserves the right to regard the seller as ‘Inactive’ and remove all their listings.
- Sellers are not allowed to state personal contacts out of ZeusX (Discord,Whatsapp) in the listing description
Except for certain boosting services where Discord screen share is required, ALL communications between the seller and buyer must be done through ZeusX Chat. Communication out of ZeusX is also not regarded as proof of delivery which will result in significant delays in payment.
- Sellers are not allowed to offer/accept offsite trade or payments in any way
Any trade or payment that takes place out of ZeusX will not receive any support, and the seller found doing so will have their ZeusX account permanently banned.
- Sellers are not allowed to cancel orders due to reasons related to bad ratings
Sellers are obliged to make their best effort to complete the delivery despite any circumstance that could result in a bad rating. For example, refusing to deliver an order due to fear of a bad rating from the buyer’s temperament is an offence. ZeusX reserves the right to fine sellers caught performing such offences.
- Sellers are to remain polite and professional
We strictly prohibit any foul language, hate-speech, and the posting of harassing content, including but not limited to threats of violence. This not only applies to sellers but to buyers and is a bannable offence. Be the bigger person.
- Sellers are to list in the correct category and game
There is one exception - if you wish to create a dedicated custom offer (ex. "abc23's Custom Order"), you are allowed to list it in the items section.
- Sellers are not allowed to mark an order as delivered until it is fully delivered.
If you mark the order as delivered prematurely when none or only part of the delivery is completed, the buyer is eligible for a full refund in case of a dispute.